Thursday, February 15, 2007

phone interview tomorrow!!

I submitted my cover-letter, resume, and transcript to the Arnold Engineering and Development Center on Tuesday, and I got an email response the next day. I have a phone interview with AEDC tomorrow at 4:30 pm Central Time.

I'm slightly more nervous about this phone interview than I was for my one before going down to JSC. I had a face-to-face interview before my phone interview back then, so I was already feeling good about my chances. The phone interview was sort of a "second chance." I don't have the luxury of that this time. I either nail the phone interview or it's no-go for AEDC.

I really want this job, so all day I've been reviewing everything I can find on the Center. I'll head to the Career Center(where' I'm doing the interview, as my phone is crapping out) around 4:15, then I'll sit in the conference room during the interview. Hopefully after 5:00 or so I should have a good idea whether I'll be simulating missile defense experiments this summer or not. After my morning class I'll try to round up some questions I have about AEDC, as well as try to figure out what kind of questions they'll ask me.

Wish me luck!

No comments: