Friday, January 04, 2008

Blog '08

A new year, a new blog? Eh, prolly not, but I do really want to start posting more. I usually have much to say, or at the very least, I want to say something. I thought about posting on here my New Year's resolution, but anyone that knows me knows what that is. Instead, I thought this would be a good time to just get reacquainted with this whole blogging deal.

Last few weeks have been awesome. Spent about a week with Mal in Nashville. We went to a Preds/Avs game, went to Alicia's wedding in Athens, and we got to see Mal's old friend Christina for a day. It was great. I then came home for a week and spent Christmas with mom and dad. It was the first Christmas ever where more than one Horne child didn't attend, but the Rents and I didn't let that be a downer. The week was full of movies, home cooking, and just plain relaxing. Just let it be known that I hold the all-time record in the Horne family for consecutive Christmases attended(22), haha.

Last week Trevor, Mary and I went back to Nashville to celebrate the New Year at Mal's place with many of our other friends. We also went to the Music City Bowl on Monday and saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Sunday. TSO was AMAZING, to say the least. I cannot wait to see them again next year. I'm going to try to convince my family to go see them if they get a chance...they have to experience what I did. Besides, who DOESN'T like Christmas music? (albeit with more lasers and lights than they're prolly used to).

So I'm home for another week until classes start. I'll get some things done(Jeep has some major issues), but I'll mostly be just relaxing and hopefully start running.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Don't half ass this whole return to blogger. You have plenty to write about that doesn't include your post-graduation employment. My January already has seven posts... step up, son.

Christina said...

After reading your facebook status updates, I see you have a job offer. I thought I'd try your blog for more information, but alas, NO INFORMATION. Update!

Also, thanks for the shout out. :)