Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done

I registered today for Houston Astros World Series tickets, and I hope that if I sent you an email today, you have registered as well. If everyone I emailed registers, then I have multiplied my chances of winning by 10. Now all we do is wait...and wait...and wait. The guy who promotes the Astros said on the radio this morning that if you do not get an email by Monday morning, then you have not been selected. He said you should get the email(if you are chosen) sometime Sunday, though. I think that sucks; they should at least email you if you didn't get selected. That way you will not have to keep watching ALL day to get an email. Oh well. It's all out of my hands now.

No whammies, no whammies, no whammies...

No comments: