Saturday, October 01, 2005

Late late late...

GO SOX!!!

Boy, they really showed why they are the World Champs tonight. They played like they played all this summer.

We went to BJ's, a popular bar around here, to watch the game right after work. TONS of people there. They had a setup of four huge televisions above the bar, but only 2 were working. There were tv's elsewhere, but we were hoping the Sox game would be shown big screen on the four tvs. We had to deal with just two, but it was just as good. The game was great. The food, friends, and beverages were even better. It felt kind of awkward being one of the few people cheering when we got a hit, but we didn't care. I wore my jersey, and I was proud of it. We need to repeat tomorrow against Johnson...

After BJ's, Colin invited us all over to his place. It was tons of fun, as is evident by the fact that I'm posting this at 2:15 in the morning, haha. Funny thing is, I have to be BACK at Colin's at 7:45 in the morning. Sheesh. No rest for a guy, is there? The reason we have to rendezvous so early is the Dallas trip. Yeh, we gotta get a head start in the morning.

Eh, I'm tired and pumped. About Sox baseball. I'm ready for tomorrow. And the Texas State Fair. AND the Avalanche. It will be good to see my boys on ice...

"All The Right Reasons" comes out on Tuesday!

-H

No comments: