Wednesday, December 13, 2006

home for the holidays...and then some

Shouldn't come as a surprise, but I'm home now at the Ranch. Just some points to note...

I've begun painting the rest of the railings at the Center. Nothing like a few extra bucks to earn over break. Dad says he's already received numerous compliments on the railings that I did over Thanksgiving. Guess I'm doing ok with them.

My dogs are somehow 32 times cuter than they were last time I was home. Don't really know how that happened. I'm taking pics of them like crazy, and I really want a good pic taken of just me and them. I'll try to share some of those over break.

I should have a new laptop purchased within a few days. My current computer is on its last LCD days.

Due to a near-incident last night at 2:00 am over at the Center, I have decided (and Dad agrees) I should learn to shoot a gun. So over break Dad's gonna take me to a range around here and show me the ins and outs of packing heat with his Glock 9mm. I can't wait :)

I'm now reading(finally) my automotive handbook I bought several months ago. As I do, I'm going along in my jeep, seeing each piece and storing into memory what each thing does. Although not a natural-born auto mechanic, I'm really getting into this material. I do have some questions, and I'm sure John will be able to answer those when he gets here next week.

I'm totally redoing my resume, as I've had quite a few work stints since my last update. I'm revamping it for my potential job in Tennessee next summer. Where is it, you ask? I'll gladly inform you next time(seriously, I promise).

3 comments:

Meet Kamski said...

Your website allows us to gain new knowledge that is easy to google understand and does not require the hassle of subscribing.

sbobet ทางเข้า said...

We want to be a member of your sbobet thai website. what I have to do

sbobet มือถือ said...

Je ne sais pas dans quelle mesure vous sbobet link pouvez m'aider à obtenir cette information, car je veux accéder à beaucoup d'informations, je ne sais pas comment m'aider?