Wednesday, February 04, 2009

great week coming up

First to preface. We have a HUGE deadline coming up at work on Monday. I've been working late this whole week, and I shall be working be late all through the weekend. But rest assured that after Monday, things start looking much rosier...

  • -Tuesday. Kentucky @ Vanderbilt basketball. Kentucky just got steamrolled by my Dawgs, so hopefully the Dores can take advantage. They need a home SEC win, and they need to string together some W's to get back in the crazy SEC East race. I love having a Vanderbilt ID.
  • -Wenesday. LSU @ MSU basketball on tv. Time for a little payback. This game gets bigger with each passing day, and sure enough it will probably decide who sits atop the SEC West at the end of the season.
  • -Thursday. Some of my favorite words: Pitchers and Catchers report. Yes, yes....and yes. Let the almost unlimited baseball coverage begin...and not end until November.
  • At this point of the week I expect my income tax refund to be deposited into my bank account. At which point I will be purchasing our tickets to the 2009 MLB All-Star Game in St. Louis, getting them delivered straight to our hotel room :). Wait, where are we staying, you ask? HERE. I...can't...wait.
  • -Friday. MSU hockey playing against Vanderbilt at Centennial Park(at a weird 10:45pm start time. wtf?). I played inline hockey with most of these guys, so it'll be great to see them(and even greater to see them win).
  • -Friday part 2. Friday the 13th comes out in theaters. Yeh, I'm stoked to see this re-imagining of the horror flick. But you all know me...what do I like even more than the movies themselves? The trailers. And yes, the FULL Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer will be shown before this movie. Not that 30 second bullshit they displayed during the Super Bowl.
  • -Saturday. V-day. Very excited. It's on a weekend this year, so I get to spend the whole day with the special lady. Capped off by dinner at the wonderfully romantic Restaurant Zola.
So yeh, I'm looking forward to next week (after Monday).

No comments: