Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Alot of Sports with a Little Bit of School

Quick update:

-Our men's intramural soccer team won our first playoff game in the history of our clubt(almost 3 years!). We somehow managed this win without our steadfast sweeper, Trevor, but we did it nonetheless. It was great soccer all-around from our team. We play again on Thursday at 6:00.

-Softball was moved from Wednesday to Thursday night, so we wont get to start softball this week(see previous note).

-We had to forfeit our hockey game on Sunday. Once again, my team lacked the minimum number of players to play. TWO forfeits in one season. SO SO SO lame!

-Friday has been set as our next volleyball match with Dan and Adam. We are itchin' to play everyday, but it's evident from all of our schedules that volleyball is going to have to be restricted to Friday-Monday of the week. On Friday, we are all out of class by noon, so come 1pm, we're going to be ballin' it up on the sand :)

-Family Force 5 is playing at Rick's Thursday night. I admit that I'm not that big a fan of their music, but everyone says that put on a bitchin' show, so I figure why not(despite my dislike of Rick's). Besides, what a great way to kick off the weekend of the party, volleyball...and more volleyball.

-I've erected a countdown to my 21st birthday on the right column over there in red. No, I don't update that thing EVERYDAY with a new number; rather, I constructed a simple javascript to do the math for me everytime you log in. Sweet, huh?

-Henry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Brother.

74 days left to re-consier what your sister and I will do to you in DC! Be Scared, be very scared!

Henry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Henry said...

Don't worry, Rich. Trevor will be there to protect me...or at least occupy Carolyn's time while you are busy trying to get me to down my current beverage...

He told me to type that!!