Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ramblings...

hey er'body...just a few things to talk about today...

Today was the first of what is hopefully a tradition here. Shortly after work, we(the guys) all met at the sand volleyball courts near Eric's and played until the sun went down. It felt incredible today, especially when the sun got lower. Unfortunately, we were only able to play one 2v2 set, as Frank and Kimi(his g/f) came after we were done. We had to play 3v3 after they arrived(we didn't wanna be rude, haha). Since that one set was really a game, and since Jason and I owned them 21-16, that brings our career record back up to .500 with a 4-4 record. We have been on a tear ever since losing those first 4 grueling matches...

I have so much energy as of late. Maybe it's the volleyball, but I'm not sure. I just feel like doing something all the time. My workout regimen is actually fun as hell: every other night around 9pm for about one hour. Maybe that has something to do with my energy level...

After playing beach volleyball today, I just HAD to pick up Top Gun. It's kind of scary that I have never owned my favorite movie of all time. Better yet, it's the "Special Collector's Edition." I am watching this bad boy tomorrow night. The bonus cd has making-of features, trailers, music videos, and commentary. I'm gonna do ALL of that...

Tomorrow is the toural(it's a new word. It's like annual, but since this happens every co-op tour, I coined the term "toural") Mentor/Mentee Breakfast and Luncheon. I'm excited about going, mainly cuz we get to hear some cool people speak, as well as get free food!......however, there is a dark side to this. My mentor, Tarik, has a deep, dark problem. It's terrible, as I found out about his problem several days after I got to know him and really like hanging out with him. What is his severe disillusioned problem? I will disclose that to you all next post, just to add a little suspense :)

I'm out.

-H

No comments: