Saturday, May 20, 2006

Dynamite

The first week of work went smoothly. I JUST got computer access and a login on Friday, and by Monday I should have email access. It wasn't that bad, though; it gave me plenty of time to do some reading for my training.

Last night was pretty fun. Tarik(my former mentor) and his roomate Seth threw their monthly party at their place. And speaking of their place...wow. When they bought it, it was just a warehouse pretty much. Since their purchase, they have added a whole second floor as well as added on to the building width-wise. I'm hoping to get pictures from the party soon. Their place is truly remarkable. It's like one third Italian villa, one third club, and one third studio. Un-freakin-believable. I want a place like that.

Today was my first experience at a Houston Dynamo soccer game. They lost 1-0, but they had many oppurtunities to score; they just didn't capitalize on those chances. The game was a blast, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some more upper-tier teams coming in to Robertson Stadium(their temporary home) this summer.

I sat with the lower-class folk the first half, haha. We had friends in these seats.

My season ticket seat :)

More soccer goodness

Eric and Jennifer found these two beagles wandering around their yard the other day. They had collars, so we called the owners. They eventually came to pick them up, but I had a few moments to snap some pictures, although they were moving pretty fast.

Beagle #1

Beagle #2

Oh yeh. Turning 21 in 21 days. Three weeks, baby :)

No comments: