Thursday, May 25, 2006

In Papelbon We Trust

Damn that Mississippi(State) boy is good. Save #16 for the big guy. And that makes him 16 for 16 in save chances(leads majors) with a 0.39 ERA. B-A-D-A-S-S.

Jason Hopper appeared in the form of a savior today. Turns out he posted a listing on Mississippi State's Co-Op email server today looking for a place to stay this summer. Enter yours truly. I am definitely not wanting to pay TWO rents this summer, so Jason is going to help out in a HUGE way. He and Trevor know each other, and I KNOW Jason would make great use of our extensive video game library, so I'm thinking this is going to be a good fit. He hasn't given me an absolute YES yet, but I told him to just get back with me tomorrow. It sounds like he's gonna do it.

I'm quickly approaching the end of my stay at the Maier household. Saturday Walker and I move into our apartment, although we will not have any furniture yet, haha. For their generosity over the past fortnight, I am taking Eric and Jennifer out to eat at this nice restaurant tomorrow night. Before that I may join(around 4:45 or so) some co-workers of mine as we go see X-Men 3.

Go Sox...

No comments: