Sunday, April 03, 2005

Back to Work...at least for 11 days

Well I'm back. Just walked in about an hour ago.

This weekend was great...

I got to see my parents. I had not seen them in almost 3 months! I'm used to be down the road from them at school, so it's a bigger deal when I get to see them now. I luuuuuved just chilling at home, playing with the dogs, and eating my parents' cookin :)


Mom and Dad posing against the beautiful backdrop that IS the Gray Center.

We went to see Lucy on Saturday. Lucy walked onto our yard months ago all beat up, mangy, and with most of hair gone. My mom, being the Saint Dog Lover she is, took Lucy in, got her the right medical treatment, fed her, and just took care of her for about a month or so. She even found Lucy a great home in the country. Look at how beautiful Lucy looks now...one of THE prettiest dogs I have ever seen.


Lucy just loves my mom(as most dogs do!)

Saturday night we ate dinner with the Acy's at Kiefer's, a really low-key Greek restaurant that you prolly wont find unless you are told where it is. It was awesome seeing Trevor and his fam. As usual, Trev and I had no problem jumping back right where we left off. We talked about everything, from Busch Gardens this summer to goings-on in Starkville to women. It was good to catch up and just hang out with the guy. I realized then how much it really does suck not being around those guys back at Starkville. Trevor is taking summer school, but he'll only do the second term because he is gonna attend camp. That might make Busch Gardens difficult, but I think we can work it out before I head back to work.

After dinner, we went to see Sin City at Tinseltown. WOW. That's all I can say. VERY stylish. VERY engrossing. VERY violent. Unfortunately, this movie contained ALOT of male anatomy dismemberment :( Other than that, however, the movie was great. That is a definite must-buy DVD.

Well my Sox aren't doin so well in the season opener. Yanks are puttin it to them, but we ARE the WORLD CHAMPIONS, and we know what it takes to win. This is only game #1 of 162, and game #1 of 19 against the Yankees. Long season ahead, everybody.

I'm gonna spend the next 2 weeks finding a smooth-as-hell outfit for Mal's banquet. I want something new, something chic, and definitely something that's me. I'm gonna head to the mall this week and start my scouting.

Well, I'm out. Very tired. Night!

No comments: