Saturday, April 23, 2005

Tonight's Forecast: Dense Blog

Well I just can't get to sleep for the life of me, so I guess this is a good a time as any to update...

We(Jason, Bart, and I) went to see The Interpreter tonight. Not a bad movie. Kinda slow in some parts, and very tense in some others. I was on the edge of my seat for the most part, so it was an enjoyable experience. Sadly, however, there was a poor showing of trailers before the movie :(

I just found out today that I'm gonna get to ride the Space Shuttle motion based simulator next week. How cool is that!? They may even let me try and land the thing. Sa-weet!!

I'm also gonna have to work some on Sunday, cuz we're flying to Dallas around noon on Friday. I gotta make sure I get my hours in.

And yes, the time has come...no more waiting. Tomorrow officially begins my summer workout plan 2005, haha. It's supposed to be sunny and comfortable tomorrow, so that's the perfect time to begin. I'm sure I'll be feeling the soreness tomorrow.

Sunday is our final tuneup before the ASCAN Ultimate game this Thursday. I've been AWOL the last few practices, and since I was selected to the starting lineup, I guess it would be good if I showed up Sunday, eh?



I told ya this pic was funny. Mal just told me and Alicia to run through the water spurts. Of course I did that, but I took it to a WHOLE new level of dorkdom. I really have no idea where that face came from.

No comments: