Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A Kenny Loggins beach song comes to mind

well I've been wanting to play some beach volleyball for some time now. I have been sick and/or had guests, so it had been kinda hard lately, but I'm good to go now. Well, I was curious yesterday as to how many of the Co-Ops were interested in playing some pick-up volleyball. I sent out an email to all the co-ops, and boy, did I get a reply. THIRTY ONE co ops replied; that's like 1/3 of all the co ops at JSC. Well for some reason, all the replies started asking, "where is the game? when are we playing? what do I need to bring?" I was unintentionally thrust into organizing the volleyball events. I gathered my thoughts last night, and this morning I sent out the deets as to when we'd play. Things are set to go down this Thursday after work. I've been reading up on the OFFICAL beach volleyball rules since Sunday, so I'm ready to go. I cannot wait. It's gonna be fun as hell. I'm hopin to play some 2 v. 2 for the most part, as that looks more fun than 3 v. 3 or anything higher. I'll make sure to get some pics of the event this Thursday.

I was workin in Mission Control today when I decided to teach myself the phonetic alphabet, as it is used ALOT here at the big N. I've been running through it all day, so I may just throw some on ya randomly on here. Just a warning

I'm watching Independence Day right now on FX. I SO remember waiting frantically for this movie to come out in 1996. I seriously think it was the first movie I really looked forward to seeing. Watching it has also gotten me SUPER pumped for War of the Worlds.

Speaking of War of the Worlds...I'm looking forward to A BUNCH of big blockbusters in the coming months and summer. Look for a list of these movies tomorrow :)

No comments: