Sunday, April 24, 2005

"Ultimate" Memory Loss

Well we played some Ultimate today in preparation for the ASCANS this Thursday. I'll make sure to get someone to take some good action pics of me, so you can see that I'm not lying or anything when I say I play. Today was fun, although I got beat up pretty bad. Lemme rephrase that: My legs got beat up pretty bad. I have almost NO skin on my right knee, and my left knee isn't too far behind. I would take a pic, but that might scare away the 5 readers of this blog....

Yeh, I'm dumb. We went downtown to watch the Astros last Tuesday, and I forgot to post pics. Basically, Eric(guy I work with) emailed me and the guys saying we needed to reinstate the GNO. See, most of these guys are married, so they're just begging to get away for one night. I just happened to be invited, haha. We headed downtown, hit the Bar & Grille for Happy Hour, and headed into the game. We got tix at the door; we didn't really care for the best seats. With that said, I liked our seats. Minute Maid Park is very cozy, like Camden Yards.


Ahh...just lookin at this place makes you wanna drink Orange Juice.


Gotta fill up with burgers and beverages before the game...


Our view of the action


Okay...first they steal the wall structures from Camden Yards, and that's ok. But they crossed the line when they used a CITGO sign(Red Sox reference).

No comments: