Monday, April 25, 2005

STOP, or My Mom Will Shoot!!!

Well there was a surprise today at work. The boyz from American Choppers paid the J a visit today. See, Teutul family and company are gonna build a bike as a tribute to the Space Shuttle; this will of course coincide with the historic Return to Flight mission in less than one month. They were in a slight hurry after touring the site, but they took time to answers questions in Teague auditorium. You would think this was a mandatory meeting or something; EVERYONE showed up. Hell, people even brought their kids. As this event came as a surprise to me, I didn't have my camera with me, so sorry for the lack of pictures.

Last night I was pleasantly surprised to see that the AVP season has started on Fox Sports Net. The guys at work have actually started a Monday BBQ/volleyball deal. Sa-weet.

My mom encountered a drug sting today at the peaceful Gray Center. Yeh, you would think that would be the LAST place it would happen. Anyways, mom is now like an official witness or something. I'm sure they got our house wire tapped, haha(as if it wasn't already by you-know-who).

Well if landing a man on the moon was the biggest technological achievement of the 20th century, then this next task will be the biggest one yet in this century: I plan on returning to MS with EVERYTHING in my jeep. That's right. Every last bit. I believe it can be done...there is no way in hell I'm leaving anything behind here in Houston. Seriously, the volume of my jeep is quite large. I'm gonna disassemble some stuff to make it fit too. Thanks for the tools, Rich!

Colin and I were discussing today how we got the shaft when it came to the pitching rotation of Boston. We were gonna have to see the bottom 3. THANKFULLY, they have a break on Thursday, which means that good 'ole Schiller is taking the mound on Friday, our first night there. Colin says he has a sweet ass place in downtown Dallas, so I may hang with them that night. I bet Dallas has a cool night life.

Well I gotta get some ironing done. Peace.

No comments: