Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Movies :)

Just got a list for ya today, folks. It's the list of movies I plan on seeing this summer. Granted, there may be a few I have missed, but I think I got most of them. The release dates beyond August are iffy, so I didn't list any of them.

April
8 Fever Pitch(a movie about Red Sox baseball...no brainer)
8 Sahara
15 The Amityville Horror(the old one was good. Will this one take it up a notch?)
22 The Interpreter
29 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy(I have no idea why, but I want to see this one)

May
6 House of Wax
19 Star Wars: Episode III - Return of the Sith( Please! make me forget the first two!!!)
27 The Longest Yard(Burt Reynolds back in the remake of a classic. Could go either way)
27 Madagascar( funny ass animated movie, I'm certain)

June
10 Mr. and Mrs. Smith(Two beautiful people trying to kill each other. I'm in.)
17 Batman Begins(Do I really need to explain why this will rock??)
29 War of the Worlds( Cruise + Spielberg + Orwell = BLOCKBUSTER )

July
8 Fantastic Four( Again, this needs no explanation )
8 Dark Water( Jennifer Connelly in a supernatural thriller. Sounds good)
22 The Island
29 Stealth ( Oh my dear lord. I just learned about this movie. I'm sure the acting isn't great, but it just looks like a sweet summer movie)

August
5 Doom ( video game remake, so why not?)
19 The Cave

Well there ya go. Let the debating begin.

Tomorrow I'll tell ya all about how I got to see the Robonaut in action today, and how the lecture tomorrow with Shannon Lucid went. If you don't know, Shannon Lucid is the record holder for the woman with the most time in space. Cool, I know.

Latre.

No comments: