Sunday, June 19, 2005

Short and Sweet

I went to the Redbirds game tonight in Memphis with Mal and her dad. What a COOL stadium! It was really great to just watch baseball while hanging out and getting to know Mr. Hacker(or Tim). Great weather too. That side of Memphis aint' that bad.

Well I had a great idea on the drive home. I'm gonna do a post where I'll differentiate several aspects of my life and how they were affected by my home location during high school. In simple terms, how my life would have been different had I stayed in Grenada in high school and compare that to how my life was in Paris during high school. When I really thought about it, I definitely would not be the person I am right now had I stayed in Grenada. Thankfully, most of these differences were for the good...I'll explain next post!

No comments: