Thursday, January 20, 2005

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

wow...today was quite awesome. To begin, I must say THANK YOU to all my physics and calculus teachers of days gone by. They always emphasized the "right-hand" rule in the 3D Cartesian Coordinate system. Physics students, you know what I am talking about. Well, I got to use the right hand rule TONS today. I did a CBT that was about the naming conventions of the ISS. Every module name, module rack, module bay, module "floor", and module "ceiling" depend on the +x direction of the ISS, namely it's velocity vector. As you can imagine, it's always changing, so needless to say, the CBT was REALLY long. It took me about 2 hours, but it was sooo cool. I am getting extremely familiar with the ISS now, and it is becoming second nature to talk about it. It's gettin' cool people...really cool.

Tomorrow is FRRRRIDAY!!! I think Jason and I might make Friday night the night we go eat somewhere. And of course , after that.....I'm goin to wal mart................to buy............................ROBIN HOOD. Sweet.

I have also begun my age old quest for the holy grail of sunglasses: Killer Loop Coup K0776. They were taken from my grasp many moons ago, and I vowed to get them back. I have found some close, such as the K0775, but I want my precious Gunmetal frame, and Gunmetal flash lenses. Here's to hoping.

of course the real thing that made today great was my FIRST paycheck. This paycheck was more than I made in a month of working at Cornaustin. And I get this EACH week?!? Holy crap. I calculated how much I would make for the entire semester. In the words of Keanu Reeves: "Whoah".

No comments: