Saturday, January 22, 2005

Return of the Weekend

WOO HOO! I got to watch some Robin Hood tonight!! Oh man, I forgot how much of that movie I remembered. Robin was such a badass. I just rented the movie, but now I feel I need to buy it. Just a really good go-for-good-guy-while-he-gets-back-at-bad-guy movie...absolutely brilliant.

good sports news today, at least for me. Roger Clemens came back to the Astros for $18 million. That's alot. So now I get to see a 300 win pitcher with the second most strikeouts in MLB history pitch this spring. Awesome. I cant wait to see the park and the Rocket pitch.

did some shopping this evening. I went to the Baybrook Mall, which is absolutely huge. I was looking for this one sweater in particular that was on sale. They didn't have my size though. I was able to procure this very nice(and well priced) semi casual dress shirt from eddie bauer. It is slightly darker than olive, I would say. It looks great with the right combination of jeans and shirt, so I will definitely try it out soon...

jason and I also went out on our first food hunt. We ate at, oddly enough, Jason's Deli. Neat place. Like a really NICE subway. The workers there were really nice too. And FREE ice cream, you cant beat that. I got a po boy that was absolutely fabulous.

this weekend will be busy for me. Tomorrow, as you know, I start my workout regimen. That will be tough. I will begin with intense stretching. I haven't been that athletic for awhile, so this is a must. Then I'll run until I'm just past winded. Then I'll do more each time I run. Next I'll work all main arm muscle groups, the pecs, and the shoulders; I'll use free weights. Then I'll work all abdominal areas. Finally, I'll do push ups and chin ups until my arms fall off. Of course this will all be gradual; I wont overdue it my first time. After the workout, I'll head to Smoothie King for....a.....uhm.....smoothie.

If I can feel my arms Sunday, I'll play disc golf, of course.

I'll be back tomorrow with my NFL PLAYOFF PICKS FOR THE AFC AND NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS.

STAY TUNED!!!

No comments: