Thursday, January 27, 2005

Top Gun, games, and pizza

I feel bad. I keep skipping days on this blog thing. I apologize...again.

Well, training academy..er..TOP GUN is going alright I guess. The people that teach the classes are AWESOME. They are outgoing, outspoken, and are just a whole lot of fun. My fellow co ops, however...are not. I'm serious. They all SUCK. You got the one guy who is the suck up, who laughs at everything. You got the guys who think they know everything. You got the shy guys. And you got the guys that think they are smart(and they very well may be) but dress HORRIBLY. Oh my god. For instance, this guy today wore a BLACK belt, with BLUE slacks, with BROWN shoes. EYUGH. I was appalled....but back to the classes....we have basically been given overviews of the ISS and SSP. Pretty cool. And today we watched videos about the Columbia and Challenger accidents. Tomorrow actually marks the anniversary of the Challenger accident in 86...and Feb 1 is the anniversary of Columbia. Just thought I'd let you guys in on that...

hm, well the weekend is rapidly approaching. I'm excited. No football this weekend, so it is ALL about disc golf. Good stuff.

and for my video game boyz, I beat MGS3 again. Got a good rating. I got a SCORPION rating, and that is the best I have gotten for any MGS game, so I'm proud. My next game is Resident Evil 4...a game that many are calling one the best ever. Well we'll see what I think about it and give it a review later on. I'll prolly pick that up tomorrow.

well, my pizza is cookin. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HENRY,
YOU'RE A MAN NOW.

Anonymous said...

Hey!
What's up punk! Have a good day! Be good and Be safe!
Love, Lauren