Sunday, January 23, 2005

F@#&!

well this weekend had its share of ups and lows...

saturday was awesome. I began my workout routine, and I felt great afterwards. Yeh, my limbs, abs, and chest hurt, but that's a good sign. Hopefully I can continue to workout at least 4-5 times a week while I eat relatively healthy.

Right now I'm watching the NE Patriots put a whoopin on the Steelers. The Pats are unbelievable; I really dont know how they do it. They seem perfect in every aspect of the game. Truly remarkable. Philly laid the smack down on Michael Vick and the Falcons, and the Eagles are going to their first Super Bowl since 1981.

We played some disc golf today. I am trying to hone my mechanics, and I have also begun to keep track of my scores. We played two rounds of 9 holes at the course(Miramar, the one we always go to), and I scored 35 each time. The par is 3 for every hole, so par for the course is 27. So now you kinda know my reference point when I tell you my score in the future.

And the low this weekend...well, I'm just plain upset. Remember my saying I was planning on going to see Mal on the weekend of the 4th of February, and we would do our Valentine's that weekend?? Well, I said that a few days ago, when the price of a roundtrip ticket was $180. I'm a seasoned traveler, and I KNOW that prices go up as the date approaches, yet that didn't factor into my mind. I wake up this morning and look at the prices again, and lo and behold, they have skyrocketed to around $400. I'm so upset. I should have done something when I saw the cheap prices of $180. I didn't have my new debit card yet, and I didn't wanna ask my parents to pay me in advance. They shouldn't have to do it. If I had gotten my account set up the first day I was here, then I would have had my card by then, and I could have gotten the ticket. But no, I procrastinated.... So this basically means I wont see Mal until Spring Break. Spring Break is just gonna be absolutely incredible with her here, and I think now it will be THAT much better since we will not have seen each other for about 2 months.

i'm gonna watch that new drama, NUMB3RS, on CBS. It looks cool.

See y'all tomorrow.

No comments: