Saturday, February 19, 2005

Deja Vu

well, my hopes were shattered once again today... the NHL players and the owners resumed talks at an undisclosed location today in New York, and there were many rumors that a deal had been reached in principle. Needless to say, I was very excited. The GREAT ONE(Gretzky) and Mario Lemieux had talked both sides into getting back together since there was such a small gap of money to close for the season to resume. Unfortunately, both sides remained adamant and could not agree on anything. Once again, the NHL has made a fool of itself and its players, and I am severely disappointed in both sides as well. SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, Damnit!! Jesus, it's FOUR FREAKIN MILLION dollars less for the salary cap. You are NHL players, NOT NBA, NFL, or MLB. You will NEVER make that much, so SUCK IT UP. It makes me mad that so many people have to suffere because so few are so greedy....pathetic.

on a lighter note, Mississippi State Bulldawgs play the Kentucky Wildcats tonight at 8 pm CST on ESPN. WATCH IT!

I finished Resident Evil 4. WOW. What a game. Check out my full review at my video game headquarters: hvgc.blogspot.com

ahhh...at least the beginning of spring training for MLB can make me forget about the NHL. Fightin' words are already being thrown between the Yanks and the Sox, and I couldn't love it anymore. This is great. Finally those cocky bastards from the Bronx are getting what they deserved. BRING IT ON Yankees! We'll see you on April 3 at....well, what do ya know...YANKEE STADIUM...where we last kicked your ass.

alrighty, i'm gonna watch some Dawg basketball...I'll see everyone here soon, and hopefully I'll be in a better mood.

No comments: