Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"He's a very pahurful magician"

Well today was kinda cool at work. I got to see the X-38. No, it's not the latest razor from Gillete. It is the scrapped project that would have been the escape vehicle for the ISS. It is also the only vehicle built at JSC. I can go on about the X-38 for hours, so just pick me up on aol or MSN messenger and ask me about it. It's very cool. Even google for pictures of it, and you'll find some info about it. It's a very neat project that should NOT have been scrapped....I'll try to post some of our pics soon. Jason has them now, so I'm awaiting the transfer.

Well today was a great day in terms of American history. It is the 25th anniversary of the Miracle On Ice, the USA Winter Olympic team's victory over the big nasty Russians. They showed the original broadcast in its entirety on ESPN Classic. WOW. That was so freakin awesome. I got pumped just from watching it. Now I wanna kick it with the guys at the league in Starkville. Man I miss those fellas...I'll join them soon enough.

well it's gonna be short today. I'm pretty tired. Tomorrow is my day off from working out, so maybe I'll be up later to type more, cuz I wont be as tired.

y'all take care

No comments: