Saturday, February 12, 2005

Somber day

hello everyone...

Not much going on here...just the usual weekend...

I got what could be some of the worst news EVER friday night. Mal called me, and from the moment I answered, I knew something was wrong...well I was right, unfortunately. Her dad has been diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis(ALS), more commonly known as Lou Gehrig's disease. He's going to get a second opinion in March at Vanderbilt, so hopefully we'll find out it was misdiagnosed.....I swear, everything is just the pits now that this has happened. I dont feel like doing much of anything. I feel even worse that I am SO freakin far away from Mal. If I were at school right when I got that call, I would have been in my car on my way to Chatt without second thought. But no...I'm here...and it sucks. I should be there for her...

well I'll keep you all updated and abreast of her dad's situation as it develops. Keep Mal, her family, and her dad in your prayers.

-Henry

No comments: