Sunday, February 20, 2005

UPDATE time

I'm tellin ya, workin 40 hours a week REALLY makes you enjoy the weekends so much more. I think because I enjoy it so much more now, that it goes by SO fast. There is nothing I look forward to more than sleeping in at the end of the week. I LOVE it.

I played quite a bit of disc golf today. We haven't been to our local course in a few weeks, due to previous engagements and weather, so it was cool to get back there today. HUGE crowd of guys playing today, so we joined in their group. Richard Rosch, the guy that keeps the course, always plays around 3 pm on Sundays, and people have begun to join him. He's REALLY good at disc golf, and he has given me so many pointers. I can really tell that my game is improving. Today, I BIRDIED on Hole 1 of the course, which is VERY hard to do. I was impressed. My birdie shot was from about 35 feet out, so I was excited.

Speaking of disc golf, I just booked my tickets to Jackson, MS for the weekend of April 1. Man am I excited. I get to go home and just chill, while spending time with my parents, my awesome dogs, and the Bratton Green Disc Golf Course. It will be SUCH a relaxing weekend. I cant wait to test my skillz on the course there; I think I can birdie on most of them now that I have greatly improved.

In baseball news, Kevin Millar has now gotten into the A-Rod bashing fiesta. Just go to espn.com and check it out. I think that is 6 Red Sox players in 6 days that have said something negative about A-Rod. HAHA! This is so awesome, and we're still over a month away from the season.

Sci Fi channel had the entire Indiana Jones trilogy on today. Now THAT is a dvd collection I would die to have. That would be so freakin awesome. I LOVE those movies, and especially The Last Crusade. I was practically raised on those movies. You could turn one of them on, and I would be completely mesmerized for hours. I even had my own whip and Grail diary. Man, it doesn't get much better than that.

Oh yeh, my dawgs got the crap beat out of them last night at Lexington. We need 2 more wins to be assured a spot in the tournament, but if we don't start playing any better, I dunno if I want my dawgs in the tournament. We don't need more embarrassment on national tv.

and with that, I am out.

No comments: