Monday, February 14, 2005

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Well I didn't get to go to MCC today :(...I got tied up with stuff in the office, and by the time I was done, there was only an hour left before handover, which is when the shifts in the FCR change. NO ONE besides the flight controllers are allowed to be in there during that hour of handover. So that kinda sucked, cuz I was STYLIN' today. I had my ironed suit pants(they need to be dry cleaned soon), shiny black shoes, dark red dress shirt, and a sharp black tie. Very professional while also showing a lil' Valentine's Day spirit. I even sported my new haircut, so I was all clean shaven and stuff. I'll still dress up tomorrow, so check me out at 10 AM CENTRAL. That's when the NASA channel does LIVE ISS Mission coverage...

Speakin of haircut, the place I went to was AWESOME. It's called Sport Cuts. They cut your hair while you watch whatever big sports game is on. They have a bigscreen in the lobby area, and they have tv's at each stylists cutting area. It was great. They aren't bad at haircuts either. They know exactly how you want it.

The weather today....omg....it was incredible. It was about 68 degrees when I got out of work, and there was a slight breeze and no clouds. Picture perfect.

Mal got her roses today. She called me, and it made me SO happy that she really liked them. I was in such a great mood after I talked to her, I ran an extra mile in my workout. It was great. LESS THAN 3 WEEKS until she gets here. I can't wait :)

Well right now I'm typing as the 2005 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show is taking place on the USA network in Madison Square Gardens in New York City. I started watching this show every year with my mom since, wow, who knows when? Five, six years ago? Anyway, my mom and I are huge dog lovers, so this is always a fun thing to watch. Watching these dogs makes me miss my dogs even more, though...I'm gonna try to get some pics from my parents, so I can show you how cute they are. BEST dogs in the world, hands down.

Well, the second half of the Terrier Group is about to start. I'll catch everyone later!

No comments: