Saturday, May 14, 2005

40

Well, since I am leaving mid-week next week to make Lauren's graduation, I have to get 40 hours in somehow. The only logical way is to work 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday....or work 13.3 hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. HELL NO. I'll take the easier weekend work, so that's what I'm going to do this weekend. It sucks, but I mean, I might as well. It's my last week, and I do have some stuff to get together.

It is SO freakin lonely on the weekends at work. There is hardly anyone there on Saturdays and Sundays...it's even kinda creepy. It is as if I'm the only one there. Sooooooooooo....if anyone would like to give me a call today or tomorrow at work(my work phone is : 281-483-0254 ), and just wanna chat or something, PLEASE do! It would make the day go by much faster. Granted, I have lots of work to do, but it's just so hard when there is NO ONE else within 2,000 yards. So drop me a line today, anyone...I'm headed to work right now. I'll be home around 7(yuck) tonight...gotta start disassembling my electornics tonight :(

Off to work I go...

No comments: