Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Viva Starkvegas

Woo hoo! Back in Starkville! This town never sleeps! Tons of people and tons of things to do!!....(note sarcasm)

Yeh, no one is here. Trevor leaves today, and school starts wednesday. I'm sure I'll have a blast with Art Appreciation and Public Speaking(more sarcasm). Oh well...I'm in Dan's apartment, and it's very roomy. I still have to unpack most things, but I have plenty of time to do it. My one-month workout routine begins tonight, in about 15 minutes :)

Right now, I am creating what many will call the "greatest movie theme song compilation cd ever made." I'm including the theme songs from a wide range of movies, from Star Wars and Robin Hood to 2001 and Jurassic Park. It's no surprise that John Williams is the composer for most of these songs.

Well I'm off to unpack, workout, eat, etc. I promise to include some pictures next post.

No comments: