Sunday, May 29, 2005

Been Busy

well well well...what have I been up to the past few weeks?

Obviously, I am NOT in Houston anymore. I moved out of my apartment on May 19, and I headed up to Canton. On the 20th, I drove some more on my way up to Paris to see HCHS's graduation. I may have found a lead on a place to stay this summer. Nick Stutzman, a good friend and fellow co-worker of mine during high school, is working all summer in Memphis. His parents offered to let me stay in his room while he is working. They have high speed internet, they have a pool, and the house is RIGHT in the middle of town. I'm seriously considering it :)

After graduation, I returned to Canton. I have done nothing but relax since getting here. I have played countless rounds of disc golf, become familiar with the ropes course here, and slept ALOT.

Monday I head back to Starkville. I'm kinda looking forward to it, while also not excited about it at all. First off, the majority of my boyz won't be there during the summer; that's gonna suck. This solitude, however, will allow me to work out quite a bit, fine tune my dart throwing, and hell, maybe actually *gasp* get a tan. Plus, there are some good video games out that I haven't had the chance to tackle yet, so there's something to do on the rainy days. Let's not forget the blockbuster movies coming out...those will keep me busy as well.

Trevor wants to come with me to Paris at some point this summer. We may go up right after exams, which is just around the time War of the World comes out. We'd like to round up the group and head to Nasvhille and watch the movie on a digital projector at the Hollywood 27 :). Plans are in the works...

I took mom on a date tonight to see Episode III. She thoroughly enjoyed, and I didn't mind seeing it again. I'm definitely looking forward to watching Episodes IV-VI now.

Mal ran/swam/biked a triathalon yesterday in Birmingham. I swear, that woman is the most in-shape person EVER. Not an ounce of fat on her anywhere. Looks like the pressure is on me to look good this summer, haha.

Sox rocked the Yanks today for 17 runs!!! We had 27 hits!!! That's what the Yanks get for pissing us off. Series finale tomorrow night on ESPN. I can't wait.

Well it's late. Expect regular updates here throughout my stay in Starkville. I'm out...latre!

No comments: