Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ramblings

Well not a long post today, but I figured I'd update on a few things...

Jason invited me to play with the upper-tier Ultimate players that play on Tuesdays and Fridays...oh boy. Let's just say it was a humbling experience, as the rest of my tour this semester has been. I am definitely not that good as those guys. I really really need to practice this summer. On a lighter note, I did purchase a Discraft made Ultimate disc. This baby is blue and white, 175 grams, and it flies nice. It's what we played with today. I bought it from one of the guys there. I hope the guys I played Ultimate with in Paris last year are in town this summer...we're gonna have some good games.

To my surprise, my group at work is throwing me a going-away lunch this Monday. Yeh, I really didn't think that was necessary, considering that I'm just a co-op and all, but Macresia and everyone else insisted. Oh well, I will not complain. I'm really looking forward to it.

I have my exit interview next Wednesday, my last day of work. I gotta go and talk to my co-op administrator lady. She's super nice, so I'm not worried. After that interview, I'm good to go. CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME. I'm ready to just relax by the pool, play some disc golf, and just hang out at the Gray Center for a week before school starts.

I called Richard Wright today and told him I couldn't do that tournament in Missouri. Had I just finished a school semester, and I was fully in hockey mode, I would say yes. I am just gonna be too exhausted from driving to Canton from Houston, Paris from Canton, Nashville from Paris, and Canton from Paris. I need this though...quality time at home.

Well with that, I'm out again.

KEVIN MILLAR: WALK-OFF HOMER IN THE 9TH AGAINST THE A's. Aww yeah. Cowboy Up!!!

No comments: