Saturday, May 14, 2005

More Like 33...

Well nevermind...I found out I have 7.0 vacation hours, so I'm gonna use those to make my week a little easier. So today I only worked 4, and tomorrow I'll work 3. That way, I'll be OK during the week. Now I can get a head start with disassembling my room...

I'm hoping to show a great demo of my sound system at work tonight...Berkley(a co-op who lives here in Seatree) said he liked my system ALOT the last time he was over here. He's coming over tonight to use my tv; I suggested he do so cuz he was playing a game on his tv that is waaaaaay to small for that game. I offered the services of my tv and sound system tonight, and he accepted. Hopefully he'll like my offer for the sound system. If he accepts, it saves me the trouble of selling it on ebay this summer. Don't think I'm selling my system to save room in my car(although it will do that). I've needed a new sound system for a loooonnng time. I am not going to use my system hardly at all this summer, so selling it right now wont hurt me. I plan on buying a new system this fall when I'm back down here.

Well, I'm gonna snooze for awhile...later!

No comments: