Thursday, May 05, 2005

"She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin...I mean, com'on!"

Yeh, this is getting old. My computer has been revived........again. I know you're thinking you've heard this before, but trust me, it's alive. I've reformatted the hard drive, reinstalled Windows(booo), and I've put all the stuff I backed up back onto the computer. I'm still trying to get all the settings set up and stuff. I prolly wont have time tomorrow to post pics, but I'll try to post them as soon as possible. Some of the Arlington pics really turned out great, so you'll get to see them. I'm gonna watch some NCAA volleyball now. Night!

p.s. Bronson Arroyo is(dare I say it?)...en fuego. He had a no-hitter through 6 innings tonight. Sox won ANOTHER close one. ALWAYS good to rack up some road wins :)

p.p.s. Oh yeh, and if you can tell me where that quote above is from, I'll give you SERIOUS props.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Dang Regg, well done. I think you, me, and like 4 other people in the world know that. WELL DONE. Two points.