Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Hard Drive Strikes Back

Well shit...

My comp has died...again. I found my installation disc, and I thought I'd try that since the bootup message now says it can't find a certain file. Tried it, but no joy. So I'm kinda back to square one. THANKFULLY, with the time my computer was kinda working, I was able to burn all my important stuff to some discs. That makes things not so serious. The DELL support lines were all busy, and I waited on hold for 20 minutes today. I'm gonna try later tonight.

I was RAVEN in the sim today. Al, Macresia, and Frank took some good pics of me, but I can't upload them on here :( cuz I am on Jason's comp; I don't wanna install software w/o his permission(he's gone to Bible Study). You'll just have to wait then...sorry :(.

Well, I'm watching the Sox game on ESPN. All tied up 3-3. Renteria just made a great relay to home for the out; he needs to start hitting some, though.

Don't know when I'll be able to post again...but just cross your fingers.

-H

No comments: