Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blendin' In

I have finally hit one of those milestones in life. One of those times when you know you have grown up, when you realize that you aren't a kid anymore, and when you recognize that you are a highly capable individual. It happened around 445 cst today...

I bought my very first blender. That's right, ladies and gents; I am officially a blender of fruits and juices. Granted, I have used blenders before(most recently during summer school), but they have never been MY blenders. Now I can resume making the wonderful strawberry-banana smoothies I became so addicted to this summer. It is a glorious time, indeed.

Jason and I practiced again today. Somehow, some way, we were exponentially better than yesterday. I have no earthly idea what it was. He and I can bump-set like crazy now, and we can do it with much better accuracy. Tuesday we go to the sand courts, and we're gonna work with the net. I'm gonna send an email out on the co-op server tomorrow, setting Thursday as the day anyone can come out to play some 2 v 2 beach volleyball against me and Jason. Bring it on...

One more thing. Richard has finally won over the girl he's been eyeing for almost a year. She's kinda on the large side, but she's got alot of personality. She's very needy though, as she wont do anything without Richard being right there. She does anything he wants, however, when they ARE together; she cools him down, plays music for him, or in more intimate settings, she heats him up. I haven't met her personally, but I have seen some pics. Yes, like most babes, she looks INCREDIBLE with her top down. Well here, just look at the pic. WARNING, scrolling all the way down will show the picture. If you are underage, a Yankees fan, or just get queezy at the site of such pictures, please leave this website now...



Down...














Down....












Just a little bit more...










Allllmost there.............


















Is she SMOKIN or what?!


-H

No comments: