Monday, August 29, 2005

Grrrr

Ok, I consider myself a people person. I try to be nice and convivial to anyone I meet. Sometimes, though, I just wanna strangle some people. Today was theh last straw; it was quite possibly the most frustrating day of my entire life...no joke. I was pushed to my limits, and at the end I was being quite rude to all of those involved. No no, I cannot divulge the details of this occurence...yet. Due to the highly classified nature of the information contained within this event, I must remain silent until at least the weekend. I'm sorry, but if I said anymore, it would be too much. Believe me; you will hear this entire story(it may be entertaining come this weekend) by at least Sunday...just stay tuned.

Poker night tonight...I did slightly worse than last week. I ended up with only $2, which is 75 cents less than last time. I had quite an auspicious start to the night, winning the first 3 hands, but my chips slowly dissipated after that.

Sox won big; Clement is SO our ace now. The Yanks are winning as we speak...let's hope Ichiro and the Mariners can turn the tides before the night is over.

-H

No comments: