Monday, August 15, 2005

Oh Brother, Where Dart Thou?

It's only logical that, while I am home, I should practice my dart throwing. I have a feeling Richard and I will soon clash in an instant classic dart match for the ages(dont ask me how I "feel" it. It's like the force...you just know). With that said, I have thrown a bajillion darts since returning from Paris. Every night(that I am home) I throw for at least 2 hours while I stay up until it's early. I figured I should provide evidence of these occurrences...

Look at the focus...
Look at the form...
Look at how freakin close the dart is to the camera!

I am bringing my dart board to Houston again, but you can be rest assured that it WILL go up this time.

I noticed one of my trophies on my shelf today, one from days long gone. I looked at it, and I could not help but smile. Why? Take a look...

Okay, honestly. Does this really surprise anyone that I played for this team?

Speakin of the Sox, Schiller blew a two-run lead tonight in Comerica park in Detroit. The Yanks won as well, so they gained a game. Damnit.

-H

No comments: