Monday, August 08, 2005

OK, let's try this one more time...

today was supposed to be action-filled, but not much of it came to fruition. Rain cancelled our volleyball match, so Trevor and I resorted to old-school gaming on my trusty Super Nintendo. We really will never see a better system than that one. If you don't agree with me, just shoot me an email or IM or something. I could go off on it on here, but I'd prefer to not to increase my geekdom on here any further...

First oppurtunity for Discovery to land tomorrow morning will be at 0407 hours. Another all-nighter? You bet...

Scroll down to see one of Richard's comments in a previous post. He has challenged me, albeit from Virginia, to up my game of darts....so that's what I plan on doing tonight: darts, darts, darts. Be prepared, Richard! I watched the World Series of Darts on the tele today, so I know what it takes, haha...

trevor had new speakers installed in his car today, so we got pa-lenty of time to browse Best Buy. Trevor and I are contemplating what equipment we will need for the apartment next spring :)

I go to take the jeep in for brake work tomorrow...yay.

well, Conan is on,

g'night!

-H

No comments: