Monday, November 21, 2005

Blurbs

Wal-Mart has discovered my kryptonite: fresh, warm French bread awaiting you as you walk in the store. I have to pick up one loaf everytime(which is weekly for groceries) I walk in. I usually then proceed to eat the entire loaf when I come back. Curse you Wally World!

Speaking of krytonite(like the segue?), if you haven't done so already go HERE to watch the Superman Returns teaser trailer. I keep watching it, and I get chills everytime. Credit that to my growing up watching the movies. I absolutely cannot wait for this one. The guy even has the Clark Kent "curl." This guy is perfect for the role. Lois Lane? Kate Bosworth. Lex Luthor? Kevin Spacey. Too awesome.

Will Horne landed today in Jackson, and soon after he and the rents were headed to Starkville so see our Dawgs play some bball. Leave it to my bro to always plan trips around a sporting event.

Oh yeh, I almost forgot. I flew the T-38 Simulator today at work. WOW. That's all I could possibly say. After flying the shuttle simulator and now the T-38, I'm definitely persuaded to get a pilot's license. I landed the bird today relatively well, but that was right after I had watched how it was done by the 3 previous people. Nevertheless, it was an awesome experience. I wish my job was to fly that thing everyday.

My plane arrives tomorrow in Jackson at 10 pm. I can't wait. Will and I will tear up the Gray Center disc golf greens on Wednesday. It's gonna be awesome.

-H

p.s. Sox are on the verge of getting Josh Beckett from the Marlins!!! Talk about boosting your pitching staff. Unfortunately, we are trading Hanley Ramirez, a shortstop from our minor league system who is supposedly the most badass shit you have ever seen. Oh well. We're getting pitching, and that's what killed us this year. GO SOX.

2 comments:

Matt Sinclair said...

Your Sox should be strong, but a lot will still depend on whether they can improve their pen. Just make sure they beat the Yankees!

Matt Sinclair said...

And do what you can to keep the ISS flying. There's a lot more still to discover out there.