Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Picture Time

The Fam
Mom's kitchen island while Richard ponders...
Mom's kitchen island AFTER. Each strip of that top is an exotic wood. Richard had to individually cut the pieces, glue them together, and smooth off everything. Now, all the Horne kids can sit at the island with stools while food is being cooked! It also adds much more counter space.
Following through with my first P-51 Mustant throw...
Richard, also with good form.
John patented the "run and shoot" method.

We really don't remember what caused this scene, but we all agreed it's one of the funniest things we have ever seen.

The dreaded 9th hole green...
Will in a little bit of trouble on Hole 11.
Getting out of woody jam on Hole 10. Note the beer bottle sticking out of my dad's back pocket.

Here's that picture from the Dallas weekend I told you about. Colin just happened to snap it at the right time. I thought it was very candid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you standing on the counter when you took the pictures of the island? Or have you just grown a lot since I last saw you?

Mallory said...

I like how half of your wardrobe in these pictures came from the same source :)

Henry said...

yeh i know. I'm seriously considering from now on just giving you money and letting you go shop for me, haha. I can pretty much guarantee that would work like a charm.