Friday, November 18, 2005

Keep Your Hornes in a Row

In short, the movie was great. A MUCH MUCH darker movie than the rest, and Harry finally busts out the whoopin' wand and uses more than one spell during a movie. My prayers were also answered; the movie referenced many things from the first 3 films, and the end of the movie left us hanging. Fantastic!! The special effects in the movie were also well done. They have improved each in each story.

Even I have a hard time keeping up with which Horne is going where and when...and I AM a Horne! Therefore, to ease the taxing on your mind, I have placed a convenient departures/arrivals list over there on the right of my blog. It will keep you up to speed on every single Horne or Sewell that is headed to Canton. I can't wait for Tuesday!

-H

No comments: