Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pictures of the Fam

I took a pic of my autographed baseball, but again, my camera has some serious issues. It doesn't like closeup pictures very well. Hell, it doesn't even like mid-range pictures. They all come out blurry. Oh well. A new camera is in my future. Just deal with this for now, haha.

It reads: "Wade Boggs HoF 2005"

This week my whole family shared their Halloween costumes in the social extravaganza that is the Horne email system, so I thought I'd share them with you all and even show you mine again....

Scarecrow and Dorothy

Richard a bust, Carolyn a shower poof

Andrea, a cheerleader

Will, a vending machine. Yes, if you actually turned the corresponding knob, a tyleno pack, condom, or soap product would fall down. Brilliant!

It seems like my work semester has finally turned into a school semester. Next week(Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) I have my checkouts, which are basically oral examinations that are conducted to see how much I actually know certain material. The checkouts will be over the related systems of my group's system. There are three. In total, the information covers about 450 pages worth of stuff. No worries, though; I have been studying these since I began this work tour. Nevertheless, I need to make sure I know each and every detail about these systems. That means(gasp!) working on the weekends or even bringing some of this material home. I like this because it gives me a goal to shoot for and a chance to impress my superiors.

-H

No comments: