Thursday, November 03, 2005

Class Schedule...FINALLY

I registered today for the Spring 2006 semester; it's the realization that I will finally return to my school for a normal semester in January. I'm pretty excited. Don't get me wrong; I love working here, and I love the people(most of them). I am just ready to hang out with my boyz, sleep in every other day, and not be a bajillion hours away from everyone.

My schedule as it stands now:

MWF, Physics III, 1100-1150
W, Physics III Lab, 400-550
T Th, Dynamics, 930-1045
T Th, Mechanics of Materials, 1230-145
T Th, Early U.S. History, 330-445
n/a, Business Ethics(online course)

So there you have it. I'm looking forward to the first 4 classes, because the first 3 involve stuff that's interesting to me(and related to my major) and the 4th one is taught by this teacher I have heard about ever since my freshman year. They say he is awesome. I can't wait.

Yes, I only have one class on MWF; that is no error. I usually try to schedule it like that. That way, I have 3 days of sleeping in, and it allows me to take off early on weekend trips.

A guy I work with is a huge baseball fan(Philly fan, to be more specific), and he invited me over tonight so I could get some pre-Christmas shopping ideas for something(I can't disclose what it it was). Anyway, his name is Kevin Metrocavage; we call him Metro. He hails from Purdue, which is usually my first excuse not to talk to people, as they are for the most part VERY stuck up(at least at NASA they are). But Metro is different; he's just a great guy to hang out with. With that being said, his house was AWESOME. He had a Mitsubishi DLP tv, and it was gorgeous; we talked tv and sound systems for about half an hour. We even watched hockey in HD :). He showed me all around; I got to see his office, full of space stuff and really cool pictures. We then went to his sports room. OMG. It was heaven for me. He has baseballs signed by EVERYONE, and he has a dart board AND pool table in the room. It's the PERFECT room!! Of course, I had to play him. We played 3 games; I won 2 of them :). He then mentioned to me that he hosts a co-ed charity pool tournament every December; hopefully it will be before I leave for home. I'm ready to earn some extra dough(and donate to charity, of course!).

I saw THIS yesterday. I love it when Yankees do stupid stuff.

Colin, Eric, and I ordered our tickets to the MLS Championship Game at Pizza Hut Park in Dallas next weekend. It's gonna be BITCHIN. Our seats are in Section 128, Row 26. Find the section and the row HERE, and you can see what our view of the action will be. I can't wait. We're hoping the New England Revolution will make it to the game, so Colin and I can wear our Red Sox jerseys to support them, haha.

-H

No comments: