Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Coach Horne?

Hey err'body. Early, isn't it?

I prolly wont feel like blogging tonight, cuz I'm already tired, and I'm about to go to a baseball game. No, not the Astros. I'm talking Little League(ages 10-12) baseball. No, I'm not a psycho petiphile. Two good buddies o' mine from work coach this local little league team. We talk about baseball all the time, talk about the team, strategies, plays, their best players, etc. Needless to say, I know alot about this team without even seeing them play. I told Eric and Frank(the two coaches) that I'd love to come watch their first game. They have no prior coaching experience; hell, they're only 27 and 25, respectively. From what I hear, however, they seem to be doing well. All the talking I've done with them has made me think about coaching; not professional, of course, just local stuff. I think it would be a freakin awesome time, and I'd love to teach the game to kids(about the age they coach, 10-12. Maybe a year or two older). Be it baseball, soccer, or hockey, I think I'd like the challenge. I've had sooooooooooo many good coaches(soccer and baseball) throughout my life that I know what it takes and how to go about it. My dad coached me when I was little, so what's stopping me? I dunno...just something I've thought about while staring at the stars.

A flight director checked out my Caution and Warning script for MCC the other day. He liked it :)

We tested the tool out in MCC today. It worked almost flawlessly. Just a few things need to be tweaked. I'm very excited, cuz Zorba says that for the next ISS stage, we're gonna have to use the tool. Hell Yes!! I just gotta finish it up, document it, certify it, and I'm on my way to contributing to the Human Space Flight Program :)

Well I'm gonna take a nap before the game. Latre.

No comments: