Sunday, March 13, 2005

Ramblings...

Well Regg, Aaron, and I didn't do much today. We woke up late...again. We went to eat at this rather large Mexican restaurant, and it was ok. The food was decent, but the service was deplorable. Our waiter must have been new, no doubt about it.

We played video games for most of the day(shocker there), and we did some videogame shopping. Reggie got some old school NES games, Aaron got some more games for his Gameboy Advance, and I bought Metroid Prime 2. I just started it, and it's very engrossing. I'm definitely looking forward to playing more of it.

Everything was goin alright today until Reggie stopped up my toilet. No biggie though; I needed a plunger anyway. Crisis avoided.

Right now we are watching Escape From New York, the Kurt Russell flick from the 80's. The main reason Aaron bought the thing was because one of our favorite video game franchises, Metal Gear Solid, was based on Kurt Russell's character in the movie, Snake Pliskin. The movie is very 80's, and we're having a blast making fun of it all the way through.

Well that's my update. I have to go to work tomorrow while my boyz sleep in :( , so that kinda sux. BUT, I gotta earn the dough, so I shouldn't complain. I get to test out my Caution and Warning script in Mission Control tomorrow, so I'm excited.

Night!

No comments: