Thursday, March 24, 2005

Quickie


We're either two really cool guys...or two incredible dorks. I'm betting on the latter.

Nothing much happened today. I have to present what I have done so far to my group tomorrow. It's not that formal; I'm really just gonna show them the main project I have been workin on for about a month.

It's supposed to get up to 80 here tomorrow :)

I'm going to see some REAL Moon Rocks during work tomorrow as well! Expect pictures.

My Red Sox posse and I have decided to fly to Dallas instead. The fares are cheap, it saves us the uneventful drive, and it gives us flexibility. We're gonna have two "bases", haha. Some of us will stay in downtown Dallas, the rest of us will stay in Arlington; we'll also rent a car. That way we can park the car at the Arlington "base," and we can walk to the game. If we wanna spend the night on the town after the game(s), we can ride back and stay at the Dallas base. See? It make sense.

Well that's about it. Tomorrow = Friday = lots of sleep :)

Night!

No comments: