Thursday, March 17, 2005

"Houston, we have"....no no, that's too cheasy

hey all...short post today.

I just returned from watching Apollo 13 in the Historic Mission Control Room at JSC(kinda ironic, isn't it?). I took a few pics at some oppurtune times, so you can check them out below. The movie was great, and we had three special guests. Each of them had a part in the Apollo 13 mission: One was a Lunar Module flight controller, one was a propulsion/trajectory flight controller, and the other was an engineer that worked with some of the hardware involved in the mission. All 3 men were a joy to listen to.


Here's my viewpoint of the movie tonight. RIGHT in the middle. (sorry about the lighting. It's bad in there)


Interesting, as this picture was prolly seen LIVE from this same room during a launch day.


With my uncanny camera ability, I was able to take this pic. What is so cool about it? I was watching this movie from that exact spot right between those two green consoles in the background.



I worked later than usual today cuz I figured that going back home then back on-site for the movie would be a hassle. So I get to get off work early tomorrow :) and sleep sleep sleep...I can't wait.

I'm almost done with my Caution and Warning script that I am building. I haven't finished, mainly due to the added features Zorba wants in it. I'll be the first to tell you that this things is TIGHT. I'm gonna take screenshots once it is finished. HOPEFULLY we'll test it out in MCC tomorrow....I just got to figure out this one thing I'm stuck on.

My NCAA brackets aren't doing too well. Bama disappointed, Pacific were not nice, and UAB is looking to hurt my bracket even more as we speak.

The SOX tickets came in today :) I'm gonna pay for them tomorrow and pick them up from Colin's girlfriend. OMG, you wont believe the seats we got. If I have time to update again tonight, I'll post pics of our vantagepoint in the seats. One word: awesome.

Well I'm out. Pizza time then physics.

Later!

No comments: