Sunday, March 20, 2005

Duke Dunks My Dawgs

Well there goes our season. My Dawgs showed alot of heart today against Duke, but man, you gotta have your FUNDAMENTALS. We were horrific from the free-throw line, and we had way too many turnovers. Sure, we had some bad bounces, but so did Duke. We also got some really shitty calls, but again, so did Duke. We just shot ourselves in the foot. It sucks, cuz were a much better conditioned team, and had much more patience, as evidence by the number of fouls. My brackets are pretty much worthless now, but oh well. Always next year.

I bought my new cd player yesterday. No, this wasn't an impulse buy; I have been in dire need of one for a long time. I wanted a sleek design, .mp3 decoding, .wmv decoding, and a sweet price. I was in luck: Ciruit City had a Panasonic cd player that fit such a description. They even installed for free :). Here's a pic of it:


Here's my new cd player in my car. It's ver ver sweet. Mp3 cd's are on the way.

Here's the link to all the details of the player, even though the picture link is messed up.

I did a whole lot of chiling this weekend. Sleep + basketball + sleep + movies + video games + sleep = good weekend. I think it helped my cold too; I'm starting to feel much better. I think one more night of Thera-ful and Dimeatapp(sp?) should finish me up.

Well I'm gonna cut this short again; I gotta head to the store and pick up some groceries. I no longer dread this trip anymore, cuz I can actually listen to music I like. That prolly doesn't excite you as much as it does me, but oh well. I haven't had a legit cd player in 2 years. I'm gonna pick up some more blank cds, too, at Wal-Mart. I have only one right now, and I know I'm gonna need more.

Not much happening this week, except my semi-presentation this Friday to my group.

I'm sure I'll get ragged tomorrow about State's loss. Baseball season, hurry up!!!

I'm out...night.

No comments: