Friday, March 18, 2005

Short one today

hello hello...

well I wanted to just crash when I got home today. I could feel the softness of my bed, the warmth of my blankets, and the comforting breeze of my bedside fan.....then Jason walked in. His first words: "Dude, your back left tire is pretty low"....DAMNIT. There goes my relaxing Friday. So I redress, go get some free air in my tire, and go to the tire place. Haha, there was this BIG ass nail in my tire, so that was kinda amusing. They patched it, and I was on my way. So I did get some rest in today.

Damnit to hell, Vermnot. A 13-4 upset? Jeez. My bracket hurts even more now, but I'm still alright. I had Syracuse losing to Michigan St. in the second round, so I'm stilll alive with 200 points. That's good enough for the top 9%. We'll see what happens. My Dawgs play tonight, so they can help me out a little. Don't think they'll be on tv though :( We're gonna get the Kansas-Bucknell game instead...yeah.

Well I'm wired for the night. Basketball then Metroid Prime 2 until the wee hours of the night. Jasonn is doing Relay for Life at midnight, so it'll be a creepy atmosphere playing the game....sa-weet.


This one is just self-explanatory.

I'm out.

***cd player tomorrow!!!***

No comments: