Monday, March 28, 2005

TOP 10 time

Okay, well I felt like doing a list today...so here it goes. Eventually I'll get to my favorite movies, the movies I want to see, my favorite cities, etc...

In honor of the my return home this weekend, I thought I'd do a top 10 list for my home:

Top 10 Reasons Living at The Gray Center is Grayt:

10. Awesome places for throwing the frisbee around
9. It's Far, far from the city of Jackson and annoying traffic
8. You can walk out and get the Sunday paper in your boxers, or nothing at all
7. The dogs have TONS of places to run around and explore
6. Your own swimming pool is only a short walk away
5. It's Far, far from the city of Jackson and annoying traffic
4. Five-star food(seriously) is only a 30 second drive away at the Dining Hall
3. Disc Golf is only a 1 minute drive away(18 holes too!)
2. Despite being isolated, you still have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic and coming soon: high speed internet
1. It's Far, far away from Jackson and annoying traffic

Well there you have it.

Quick tidbits: Caro and Rich are planning their trip to England. Tomorrow I get to attend a lecture from an astronaut. I pick up my dry-cleaning tomorrow. Sox vs Yanks on FOX this Sunday. Headlines on Jay Leno tonight. I register for summer classes in a few days. Weather here is great right now. Today Space Shuttle Discovery was moved from the Oribtal Processing Facility to the Vehicle Assembly Building. A week from today it rolls out to launch pad 39B. Freakin Sweet!


I love this pic. That's me, John, Carolyn, and Will after Caro's wedding. I guarantee you'll never see us this dressed up in one place again. Except maybe at Will's wedding...oops, did I say that out loud?

I'm out. Latre.

No comments: